Plasmids and Seeds
We are happy to share original material that we generated and published - a large number of plasmids and seeds has therefore been donated to the stock centers and/or addgene.
When requesting material, please:
- first check whether the material is available from NASC, ABRC, or addgene. If yes, please request from there.
- specify the exact publication you are referring to as well as the construct name (e.g., pDW151, not 35S::LFY) when material is not available from the stock centers or addgene, and send your request to Detlef Weigel together with the corresponding digitalized MTA signed by an authorized representative of your institution.
- understand that we cannot provide seeds for lines that produce little or no progeny. This is especially the case for microRNA mimicry transgenics - plasmids are available from the stock centers.
- provide your full postal address
- notice that we only honor requests from institutional email accounts (no gmail/hotmail etc.)