Applications welcome now: IMPRS “From Molecules to Organisms”
Fully funded PhD positions
Apply now to join our PhD program in the life sciences. Application deadline is 29 January 2024.
Apply now to join our PhD program in the life sciences. We train the next generation of scientists to study complex biological processes that cannot be adequately understood within the limits of a single discipline. The challenging and innovative program bridges between diverse disciplines and several levels of biological organization. Application deadline is 29 January 2024.
We offer you
- cutting-edge research projects and excellent facilities,
- fully-funded PhD positions,
- tailored support from a thesis advisory committee,
- core and optional development opportunities to improve your scientific and transferable skills,
- multicultural environment with English as the working language.
We expect you to
- hold, or expect to hold, a Masters (or Diplom) degree in Natural or Computer Science by your start date,
- be able to show that your interests, skills and knowledge match well with your proposed area of doctoral research,
- be able to demonstrate a high level of written and spoken English,
- possess a high level of motivation.
The International Max Planck Research School (IMPRS) “From Molecules to Organisms” program is offered by the Max Planck Institute for Biology Tübingen in collaboration with the Friedrich Miescher Laboratory and the Eberhard Karls University in Tübingen, Germany.
More information can be found on the IMPRS website.
Apply online from 05 December 2023. Application deadline: 29 January 2024