Max Planck Regional Grants Office Baden-Württemberg
Promoting the Research of Max Planck Scientists
The office's mission is to promote the participation of Max Planck scientists in the European Union, in national funded research and related activities.
Services of the office include:
- information and expert advice on EU and national funding opportunities, programmes and policies
- comprehensive assistance with bid preparations
- backup during the contract negotiation and project management stage
- help with cost calculation
- information about trans-national researcher mobility as well as ERC grants
- advice on strategy and profile building (individual or group)
- specialised training sessions and career advice for young scientists
On-site consultation at Max Planck institutes in Tübingen and Freiburg im Breisgau is provided on a regular basis as well as upon special request.